“We don’t just take care of cars, we take care of people.”
Interviews are held over the phone and in person. Occasionally, application submissions are delayed. Please contact us if you do not receive a call within 4 business days after submitting an application.
Thank you for your interest in employment with Epic Valet.
Applicants must be be:
- At least 18 Years old.
- Never have been convicted of a DUI.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Hold a valid Driver’s License.
APPLICANTS NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING
- A driver's license and one of the following: passport, birth certificate, social security card, or military I.D.
- Additionally, please bring one 8.5" by 11" piece of paper with photocopies of both IDs
- Must be 18 Years of Age
- Resume - 1 page
- 2 pens
- 39 month DMW report. If you have an Arizona driver's license, these can be printed online at servicearizona.com. If you are registered out of state, please contact your insurance agent or motor vehicle division in your home state. There may be a $3 charge to print your DMW report. There can be no DUI offense on your DMV Report
- The interview attire is business casual
- 2nd interviews will be administered over the phone the Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. If you are hired training is usually set for Monday or Tuesday at 6pm.